We are looking for a web savvy individual who has a flare for social media with the ability to help grow our brand in the online space, and nurture those supporters into customers.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to plan, develop, and maintain current and new social media communications efforts, as well as make recommendations regarding the use of current and future social media channels. You will serve as a representative for Dennis Kirk in the online community.
- Plan and manage social media campaigns across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, Flickr etc. while keeping in line with company best practices
- Maintain a robust community while keeping the voice of the brand, participating in dialogue with the customer when appropriate
- Manage multiple projects relating to the effective use of social media. Provide updates and reviews to management at various levels to educate and inform about social media activities, policies, competition, and achievements
- Coordinate social media content development with other communications projects and event calendar
- Identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media presence to engage supporters online and nurture them into customers
- Work with graphic designers as needed, to produce creative for use in social media campaigns
- Manage the product ratings and reviews platform for our corporate website
- Create regular blog posts based on industry and company related events, news, reviews, etc.
- Perform any other duties as designated by the Internet Marketing Manager
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of related business experience in social media marketing
- Experience managing social media strategies on a corporate level in FaceBook and Twitter, etc.
- Ability to blog and understand blogging best practices
- Understanding of HTML
- Understanding of SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High organizational skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems and web-based software
- Team player
- Video shooting, editing and online publishing experience
- Prior experience in retail and/or powersports industry
- Experience with BazaarVoice software
- Experience with ExactTarget email software
- Graphic design skills, experience in Photoshop etc.
To apply candidates should be located within a 30 mile radius of Rush City, MN. This is a full time on site position. Email resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.