Do you have a passion for video production and want to put your skills to use in a corporate environment?
As a video production specialist you will be required to plan, script, shoot and edit a variety of video “types” including, but not limited to, product reviews, customer interviews, event round-ups and more. You will make use of our newly built video studio, to shoot videos for use on our corporate website as well as social media outlets.
Additionally, the video production specialist will work alongside our social media specialist to provide overflow support for content production that may or may not include video.
Our marketing team is growing and we are excited to add this new role to our group. The video production specialist will report to the marketing manager.
- Script, shoot, edit and publish a variety of video content types for use on our corporate website and additional online channels
- Work with video editing software to continually improve output and perception of our company through video
- Interview customers and demonstrate/review products “on camera” as needed
- Build out our Youtube channel, connect with our audience, subscribers and friends and develop a robust Youtube audience through video
- Coordinate video production with other communications projects, departments and event calendar
- Identify new opportunities and technologies to continually improve our video marketing
- Marketing related
- Periodically create blog posts based on industry and company related events, news, reviews, etc.
- Production of weekly email promotions
- Bi-weekly production of email marketing reports
- Format PDF versions of our catalogs with bookmarks and links for the web and CD ROM
- Perform any other duties as designated by the Marketing Manager
- Degree in video production, media communications, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of related business experience in video production
- Video scripting, shooting, editing and online video publishing experience
- Ability to perform “on-camera” as needed
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Familiar with blogging best practices
- Experience with social media networks, FaceBook, Twitter, Youtube
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High organizational skills
- Team player
- Prior experience in retail and/or powersports industry
- Experience with BazaarVoice review software
- Experience with ExactTarget email software
- Graphic design skills, experience in Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- PDF production
To apply candidates should be located within a 30 mile radius of Rush City, MN. This is a full time on site position. Email resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.