We have immediate need for one – possibly two – interns at ghost communications, starting as soon as possible. Positions would suit college senior studying PR or communications looking for real agency experience around their class schedules.
If you’re interested in working with, and learning from a fast paced, senior-team of PR professionals that led major brand campaigns and teams at some of the area’s biggest firms, let’s talk.
You’ll get your hands on a ton of experience very quickly, faster than larger firms with traditional internship tracks. You’ll pitch media not just make media lists. And we expect and encourage you to contribute ideas to campaigns that place our clients’ brands and products in major national consumer media. We may expect you to make a cup of tea and run an errand or two – but everybody does that here.
Ideal Experience + Requirements:
· Previous internship experience at an agency
· Passion for real media as much as social media
· Strong writing, verbal communications skills
· Outgoing personality and a sense of humor
· Open schedule and flexibility
· Part time or full time, flexible hours around class schedules
· Compensation: initially expenses and stipend. More later.
· Term: three months renewable to six month
About ghost communications
We’re a small, fast-paced agency based in Uptown Minneapolis and growing quickly. Our clients include prominent local businesses and national consumer products and brands in the snow, cycle, women’s accessories and outdoor lifestyle categories. You won’t find much on our website right now – it’s underdevelopment, so if you have a question ask. You’ll find us in an open plan, industrial space right in the heart of Lynnlake close to restaurants and bars for after work happy hours.