What is RedBrick Health?RedBrick Health is a health technology and services company founded in 2006 and based in Minneapolis. We have 100 BrickHeads (that's what we call ourselves).
With half of health care costs driven by behavior, the best way for companies to control costs is to get people invested in their health. Our platform blends personalized financial incentives, a fresh consumer experience and powerful social tools to make getting healthy easier and more rewarding. We combine relentless innovation with deep consumer insight to create sustained engagement.
BrickHeads passionately pursue Our Purpose to Help People Be Healthy. We believe the ultimate reward of better health is the ability to live your fullest life. Your health and well-being affect your family, your happiness, your productivity, your confidence, your finances — everything.
- This position requires a minimum of 20 hours/week for ideally six months or longer. It is flexible and hours worked at RedBrick Health can be divided over three to five weekdays.
- The intern will be responsible for writing internal market intelligence updates each month. These communications will provide insight for corporate development, sales and product development managers.
- The foundation for the market intelligence is an Excel database that will be updated. Most entries can be completed after brief Internet searches and reviewing corporate websites. The intern may also improve the existing framework with new fields, lists or formatting. After updating what is currently in place, the intern will identify new companies and ventures to add each month; as well as take recommendations from the Marketing Director.
- In addition to the market intelligence database, the intern will participate on the B2B marketing team. These projects will assist the corporate marketing team plan, prepare and execute lead generation activities, as well as monitor and track outcomes in salesforce.com to establish metrics.
Summary of Duties
- Build and maintain a marketing intelligence database with competitors, partners, and emerging product and industry segments
- Analyze market trends using the database and prepare monthly management reports
- Contribute to lead generation and B2B marketing programs including data entry, and campaign administration
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Self starter who enjoys research
- Marketing or business degree (working toward undergraduate degree okay)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare experience or interest a plus
Apply online now.