Roepke Public Relations, a Minneapolis-based company that provides consistent, high quality strategic media relations for established companies currently has an internship opportunity available. If you have the desire to work in the high-energy world of public relations and you enjoy a comfortable and collaborative environment, this just may be the perfect internship for you! Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of a public relations agency. The experience will provide you with competitive experience to further your career in PR.
Desired skills and attributes:
- Current enrollment in a college degree program (juniors and seniors preferred) or recent graduate with a degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or related field.
- Team oriented, warm, engaging and diplomatic personality.
- Superb written and oral communication skills. You must speak and write exceptionally.
- Ability to take initiative unprompted.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Proficient in desktop publishing, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and internet search protocols.
- Knowledge of social media including Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and blogging
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Interns are paid a monthly stipend.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Roepke Public Relations
800 LaSalle Ave. Suite 920
Minneapolis, MN 55402