The Marketing Data Analyst Intern will assist in executing lead generation campaigns through the use of advanced database marketing tools and email lists. This position will also involve the application of models and selection criteria to create new campaigns within the database, extraction of lists and utilization of the system to update records with contact history data.
- 20 hours/week
- Flexible schedule available to accommodate student’s class schedule
- Assist with creating lead nurturing programs and email templates for 'trigger-based' and drip communications that advance prospects through the buying cycle. Review information in databases and make corrections/changes, as instructed
- Extract and validate marketing distribution lists
- Craft compelling content focused on identifying prospects for complex, technical sales cycles.
- Assist with database analysis and lead scoring system entry/management
- Prepares internal reports by entering data and creating spreadsheets and databases
- Performs other responsibilities and projects, as assigned
- Working towards completion of Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Self starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team