This internship will also offer experience working with a talented group of people, exposure to a global business, and a set of premier clients in diverse categories. Our clients are a wide spectrum of industries: Hasbro, EA, McNeil (Tylenol), Kimberly-Clark, Anheuser Busch, Lear, Moen, Ford and AARP, among others.
- College senior or graduate student in related areas of study
- Ability to research, compile, and analyze information
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people remotely; excellent phone and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize assignments
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and comfortable learning new technological programs and platforms (we will train)
- Organized and detail-oriented