This position fills two roles inside the Broadcast Department. First, the position serves as a Social Media producer for Timberwolves.com, WolvesNation.com, and other Social Media outlets. Second, work with our corporate sales and marketing groups to oversee sponsor activation inside the television and radio broadcasts of the Timberwolves and Lynx.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write, Shoot and edit features for Social Media outlets
- Work with Broadcasting Department to coordinate Wolves Vision arena segments prior to Wolves games
- Manage collection and distribution of game drop (live read) copy
- Collect and input agency traffic instructions in traffic log computer system
- Manage sponsor activation inside the broadcasts and look for ways to maximize sponsor exposure
- Act as the primary liaison between the Broadcasting and Corporate Sales and Services Departments
- Work with our broadcast partners to ensure the accuracy of our commercial logs and collect affidavit information for our clients
- Proven track record of quality video production
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in high pressure situations
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Organized and detail oriented
- Broadcasting/Production degree preferred
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- As needed to meet Qualifications and/or Experience.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have housing in the Minneapolis Metro area?
2. Are you available nights and weekends?
3. Can you edit with Avid Media Composer?
4. Can you edit with Adobe Premiere?
5. Are you familiar with HD and SD workflows?
6. Please post a web link to your online portfolio
Apply online now.