BGM is looking for a highly motivated marketing or communications student. The intern must be organized, think creatively and demonstrate strong writing skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS The intern will assist the firm in all aspects of marketing and public relations work, including, but not limited to the following:
- Developing and producing advertising and direct mail promotions
- Assist in the development, launch and/or promotion of firm Speaker’s Bureau, eNewsletter and Web Site.
- Liaison with firm’s Marketing/PR firm
- Other activities as appropriate, including, but not limited to: advertising and event coordination, research and writing website content
- Actively pursuing.or recently completed a degree in Marketing or Mass Communications.
- Ability to actively listen, take direction and feedback
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and follow-through on assigned responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
- Open immediately
- 15-20 Hours flexible based on schedule
- This is a paid internship. Compensation determined by experience level.
- Send resume, cover letter and writing samples to: BGM@HansonPR.com. Heading: Internship Position. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.