Boeckermann, Grafstrom & Mayer is a 55+ firm of CPAs and business and financial advisors working with small- to medium-sized business and private individuals. Based in Bloomington, Minn., The firm has been serving the needs of entrepreneurs and those with entrepreneurial spirit since 1982. BGM is looking for a highly motivated marketing or communications student. The intern must be organized, think creatively and demonstrate strong writing skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS The intern will assist the firm in all aspects of marketing and public relations work, including, but not limited to the following:
- Developing and producing advertising and direct mail promotions
- Assist in the development, launch and/or promotion of firm Speaker’s Bureau, eNewsletter and Web Site.
- Liaison with firm’s Marketing/PR firm
- Other activities as appropriate, including, but not limited to: advertising and event coordination, research and writing website content
- Actively pursuing.or recently completed a degree in Marketing or Mass Communications.
- Ability to actively listen, take direction and feedback
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and follow-through on assigned responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
- Open immediately
- 15-20 Hours flexible based on schedule
This is a paid internship. Compensation determined by experience level.
Send resume, cover letter and writing samples to: BGM@HansonPR.com. Heading: Internship Position. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than as “at will” relationship.