Focus: Haberman is a media + marketing firm dedicated to discovering, developing and telling the stories of pioneering organizations and individuals who make the world a better place. We seek an Account Executive who can lead and manage integrated marketing strategies and drive execution primarily for consumer accounts.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction on a wide range of accounts — with an emphasis on consumer brands.
- Develop and implement comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns for clients on both a local and national level.
- Understand issues and/or causes relevant to our clients and create messaging that persuasively expresses client positions.
- Serve as day-to-day on client accounts, including being clients’ primary contact and managing client budgets and project timelines.
- Partner with Haberman’s interactive team to develop and execute creative Web and social media campaigns/projects.
- Partner with Haberman’s creative team to develop and execute strategies that support integrated and interactive campaigns/projects.
- Foster new business development opportunities within existing clients.
- Participate in business development meetings with prospective clients and assist in proposal writing as needed.
- 3-6 years of integrated marketing communications experience with consumer brands; agency experience required; cause marketing background a plus.
- Ability to lead integrated marketing campaigns and projects for clients.
- Excellent rapport-building skills, including with C-level executives.
- Intellectual curiosity; up-to-date knowledge of current events and industry trends.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings.
- Healthy sense of humor and innate creativity.
- Solid writing and editing skills with ability to grasp and translate complex subject matter.
- Experience integrating advertising, PR, Web, social media and design strategies into holistic campaigns.
- Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills.
- Highly effective in formal presentation settings.
- Ability to skillfully persuade in difficult situations.
- Self-starter with commitment to take on new challenges and grow professionally.
- High level of ability with both Excel and PowerPoint.