Candidates must have:
- Expertise in market research, opinion research and/or account planning.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Business development skills, including the ability to write proposals, manage client relationships and present our research capabilities.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a research-related field, and an advanced degree with research or related emphasis.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute all phases and types of research, using primary and secondary methods, and qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Experience supervising and managing a research team.
- A working knowledge of descriptive and multivariate statistical techniques, and experience with analytical software such as SPSS and Excel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively managing research projects, including selection of research and analytical methods, study design, data analysis and preparation of strategic recommendations.
- Building strong relationships with internal partners and external clients.
- Managing project budgets and work quality.
- Seeking new business and networking opportunities.
- Analyzing data and generating insights to represent the voice of the target customer to drive positioning, marketing strategies and branding.
- Participating in new business pitches.
This leader will be expected to grow and support existing research clients by consistently delivering excellent client service, and meeting research challenges on time and within budget. We measure progress by client retention, revenue growth and business development.
Padilla is a multispecialty firm with experts in integrated marketing communications, corporate reputation, investor relations, employee communications and crisis/critical issues management. We serve clients from a variety of industries, including agriculture, consumer products, financial services, health care, manufacturing, retail and technology. All areas of the firm draw upon the capabilities of our research team.