Our intern will quickly receive tons of experience, faster than larger agencies that offer more traditional internship tracks. You’ll pitch media, not just make media lists, and be an integral part of our tight-knit team. We expect and encourage you to contribute campaign ideas to help place our clients’ brands and products in major national consumer and business media. We may expect you to make a cup of tea and run an errand or two – but everybody does that here.
· Previous agency internship experience essential
· Passion for traditional as much as social media
· Strong writing and verbal communications skills
· Highly flexible and able to work under pressure
· Outgoing personality and sense of humor
· Compensation: Dependent on experience
· Term: three months renewable to six months dependent upon performance
About ghost communications
We’re a young, fast-paced agency based in Uptown Minneapolis and growing quickly. Our clients include prominent local business leaders and national consumer products in the outdoor recreation, consumer lifestyle, healthcare and technology categories.
Please email email@example.com and include an email summarizing your experience and interests, cover letter and current resume. Also tell us if you applied or interviewed for a previous opening. Looking for someone to start immediately.