The Siemens Energy Sector is the world’s leading supplier of a complete spectrum of products, services and solutions for the generation, transmission and distribution of power and for the extraction, conversion and transport of oil and gas. In fiscal 2009 (ended September 30), the Energy Sector had revenues of approximately EUR25.8 billion and received new orders totaling approximately EUR30 billion and posted a profit of EUR3.3 billion. On September 30, 2009, the Energy Sector had a work force of approximately 85,100.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to invent new technologies? Collaborate with other brilliant minds? Create the future with your ideas? At Siemens, you can.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Know the basics of advertising and media research
• Have some basic knowledge of product management principles
• Review and version control of marketing collateral including presentations, announcements, training courses, product literature and aggregating content.
• Project management of marketing initiatives, from review cycles for material to formal product launches to customer and partner engagements
• File records and engage in database research
• Layout and formatting of materials. (PPT, PDF)
• Assist with public relations, copywriting, customer follow-up and other events
• Support multiple aspects of Siemens Smart Grid Division including logistics, signage and collateral and event staffing
Skills and Specifications
• Must be highly motivated and energetic
• Willingness to work hard and do a lot of leg work
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills and tact also help in this field
• Knowledge of basic computer applications
Education and Qualifications
• BA Marketing, Advertising or Communications student with a graduation date in 2013
• Available for a minimum of 15 hour/week internship during 2012
• Interest in technology and learning about the business relevance of Siemens among global consumers to apply it to marketing activities
• Comfortable in computer office applications and proficient in word processing and presentations
• Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, conference calls )
Apply online now.