-Minimum two years of professional experience in social media, digital marketing and/or public relations.
-Demonstrated ability to create, implement and optimize a marketing strategy.
-Technical skills to create, practice or leverage social media tools.
-A strong reputation for integrity and high personal ethics.
- Strategic leadership and strategic alignment of communications programs
- Relationship building: Effectively working across organizational lines; forming productive alliances; and influencing others
- Understanding of communications, marketing, and branding principles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening and writing)
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to work at a fast pace
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to quickly master new technologies
- Ability to jump from the creative side of communication to the analytical side
- Experience working with, and anticipating the needs of, senior management
Five or more years of professional business experience with increasing communications responsibilities.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and execute strategies with clear metrics of success
- Familiarity with academic environments, especially business schools
- Managing external vendors
Experience working for a public relations, advertising or marketing agency.