If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with an appetite for fitness marketing and continual learning, this would be a great place to kick start your career. We are in need of a self-starter that is motivated by reaching team goals and working collaboratively to achieve them.
Assist the studio owners with social media marketing, promotions and administrative activities. Interact with customers providing a welcoming environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Social media marketing
- Website enhancement and optimization
- Fitness industry research
- Run studio front desk for customer check-in
- Open/close studio
- Assist with studio operations
- Fitness enthusiast
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Business, Marketing, Communications for Fitness major
This position will be spanning from March through May 2012 with possibility for extension. Average of 8 hours or 3 days per week during this time. There will be a need for flexibility in hours based on studio schedule and marketing promotions.
- Social media marketing experience in a startup company environment
- Free cycling classes
- Job networking
This is a non-paying internship position
Send resumes to Joe Ducosin - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.