Padilla Speer Beardsley is seeking a dynamic, creative and driven account supervisor to join our Agribusiness practice. Candidates must have:
- Strong public relations experience, primarily in a B2B setting and/or with trade media relations. Experience in crop protection chemicals and/or agricultural industry is highly preferred.
- Ten-plus years of total experience, with two-plus years of experience leading large accounts within an agency.
- Successful experience in developing, planning and executing B2B programs.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to apply strategic thinking that adds value to the client's business.
- Demonstrated ability to foster innovative thinking and ideas, and to effectively manage and mentor staff.
- Experience in integrated communications, including social media.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively managing agribusiness accounts day-to-day, including strategy, planning, budgeting, and leading account/projects.
- Building strong relationships with clients and industry leaders.
- Developing creative ideas, writing strategic plans and giving presentations.
To be successful at this job, the account supervisor must prioritize multiple demands on his/her time. She/he must be able to travel 20 to 30 percent of the time while effectively managing teams and exceeding client expectations.
The account supervisor will be expected to grow and support existing accounts by consistently delivering excellent client service, and meeting public relations challenges on time and within budget. We measure progress by client retention, revenue growth and new business development.
Padilla offers an exceptional work environment and benefits. We are an employee-owned firm, which contributed to our recognition as the nation’s “Top Agency to Work For” in 2010.
Our clients span various industries, including technology, consumer products, agriculture, manufacturing, health care, retail, financial and more. Our staff includes experts in marketing communications, crisis/critical issues management, employee communications, investor relations, market/opinion research, media relations and public affairs.
We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter referencing this position, along with their resume, to Stephanie Grogg, Padilla Speer Beardsley, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 1101 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55415. For more information about Padilla Speer Beardsley, check out our website at www.padillaspeer.com.