The student intern would assist in the daily responsibilities of the marketing group, including:
1) development of presentations, brochures and materials for new business.
2) production of graphics for ongoing architectural projects.
3) support for front desk reception and print room.
4) involvement in general marketing efforts (i.e. research, printing, updating website, writing press releases, etc.).
• A high proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites, specifically InDesign and Photoshop. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
• Strong design/layout, writing and editing skills.
• An ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Great communication and people skills.
• Team-player and strong work ethic.
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree in related field (Marketing or Journalism preferred).
Position will be paid. Compensation based on experience. Ideal candidate can work 20-40 hours, M-F from May - August 2012.
Submit a letter of interest, resume with experience and capabilities, and three (3) pdf examples of your graphic and writing experience to Kathy Moris at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.