Summary: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing content and leading marketing communication efforts to position RedEye as the market leader for rapid prototyping and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) services within the additive and contract manufacturing industries. The Marketing Specialist will execute on strategies and tactics outlined by the annual marketing plan, with a strong focus on creating content for the RedEye website, case studies and white papers, e-mail campaigns, social media, sales collateral, PR opportunities, trade shows and advertising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Develop and implement the appropriate positioning and promotional vehicles directed at the specific buyer/user personas of the RedEye services offering in targeted verticals.
- Maintain RedEye brand integrity and communicate RedEye’s value proposition.
- Generate and manage sales and marketing assets, including but not limited to Webinars, case studies, brochures, newsletters, sales samples, photos and graphics, etc.
- Understand emerging technologies, identify competitive advantages and recommend point and counter-point campaigns to position RedEye as the leader.
- Assist in developing the annual marketing plan and key strategies.
- Demonstrate commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with such.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and attend all safety trainings related to the job position.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications and at least 3 years of marketing and/or content development experience, preferably within a market-driven manufacturing or high-tech environment with an e-commerce interface for distribution and sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media required; Experience with public relations desirable; Experience with organic and paid search marketing programs a plus.
- Ability to quickly execute on tactics and recommend adjustments based on measured and reported results.
- An astute sense of creativity and analytical aptitude to think “out of the box” and validate activities and recommendations.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks; goal-oriented with a strong drive to lead and succeed.
- Partial management of external vendors and consultants.
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to travel up to 10% for VoC visits, conferences and tradeshows.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time in order to meet the business needs of Stratasys, Inc.