Hearing Components is looking for an experienced, creative, proven digital and social networking savvy individual with a passionate and entrepreneurial mindset to develop online marketing initiatives that will drive traffic and sales to the company.
The Digital Media / Customer Engagement Specialist is a new, cutting-edge position responsible for tapping into the power and potential of digital media and social networking platforms to enhance Hearing Components’ customer experience while supporting company sales objectives through increased website traffic, online visibility and customer engagement. This position will create and implement online marketing campaigns, increase product awareness to spread the consumer’s passion for our products. Additionally, this position will integrate and manage both online and offline customer engagement efforts.
· Digital Media
o Develop campaigns for Facebook and eventually other sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn, to build brand awareness, increase traffic and revenue streams.
o Create, manage content syndicating it across selected networks and channels to increase exposure and awareness and ultimately increase sales
o Drive and measure traffic sent from social media efforts.
o Manage website content as related to social media strategies.
o Establish benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media efforts and monitor trends.
o Review and understand our existing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and incorporate into launch plan.
o Stay current with social media trends, language and resources on how to best promote awareness.
o Organize, analyze and summarize web analytics.
o Become the Voice of the Organization in the social media space and answer questions where appropriate and engage in conversations with our target market.
o Educate colleagues on Social Community awareness and how to use the tools available.
o Maintain an appropriate schedule to include updating marketing material and researching trends in the social media community.
o Increase traffic through effective search engine optimization, online visibility strategy and including pay-for programs like Google AdWords.
o Provide education on overall social industry landscape and bring best practices experiences.
o Identify and build relations with other bloggers and sites targeting our target market.
o Track press distributions across online and print media.
o Maintain and update all creative standards that support Hearing Components marketing messages, including text links, banners, newsletters, etc. to keep fresh and in sync with site wide marketing plans. Ensure in-bound links drive customers to appropriate pages.
o Conduct ROI analysis of the social networking programs and track to forecast and budget.
o Attend tradeshows to establish relationships, build partnerships, and stay updated on social networking, domain technology and leading edge trends.
· Customer Engagement
o Coordinates online and offline responses to customer questions and feedback; engages individuals in a manner that supports the Hearing Component’s brand and personality
o Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
o Identify and resolve customer issues, as well as report to correct supervisors if necessary.
o Demonstrates professional, caring and courteous customer interaction.
o Demonstrates knowledge and use of company resources, policies and procedures.
o Same-day response to customer emails, first to answer phones and Same-Day handle all RMA’s
o Same-Day communicates sales leads to appropriate sales manager and coordinates department initiatives.
o Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings
· The ideal candidate for the position should have a BA or BS undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years social media and social networking experience with a proven, successful track record in Online Marketing.
· Extremely passionate, high degree of creativity and knowledgeable in launching/growing social networking in the e-Commerce space with strong social media background and Analytics skills.
· Strong written, verbal presentation and communication skills required.
· Ability to partner and communicate in a collaborative environment effectively at all levels including with Executive Team and persons from Finance, Operations, Project Management, Business Development, Customer Service and Technology.
· Exceptional problem solving sills, strong project management skills, communication and leadership are essential.
· Firm grasp of Internet/e-commerce, and social networking is a must.
· Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Internet.
Send cover letter, resume and an example demonstrating knowledge of digital/social media to Steven Thompson at email@example.com