The Social Media Intern is ap id intern responsible for managing the day-to day communciation to our customers, fans and followers via social media channels. The work as a key part of our Marketing Team. The Marketing team is a fast paced team that will continue to grow to keep up the the needs of the business and this internship has the potential to grow into a regular full-time position.
- Develop and maintain relationships with digital influencers and current/potential customers via social media channels.
- Update and maintain all social media accounts for all Morrie’s locations.
- Working to boost the Buy Happy brand awareness on social medial platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other applicable platforms.
- Keep up to date on local current events, industry trends, and brand and dealership specific news to ensure consistent communication with Morries’ customers.
- Working proactively and autonomously to create content and new ideas for the social content calendar.
- Collaborating with the store management team to develop posts that align with their specific targets and initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing/design team to integrate progressive marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in social media, particularly those specific to the automotive industry.
Recent college graduate or current student - Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Journalism degrees preferred Excellent written communication skills, along with a creative edge. Experience in social media channels required, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Google+ - blogging experience preferred. Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a larger work team. Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours/week Automotive enthusiasts strongly preferred
Apply online now.