This hourly intern role is a marketing communications support role for Team Member Communications, PACA (People As a Competitive Advantage) and Diversity programs in the International Group (IG). Principal intern project is division s annual customer gift that invites 2,700 IG team members from 35 different countries to participate and submit. It requires extensive customer service skills and collaboration with these team members, editing and design development, and project management. Intern will work print vendor, HR, Legal and Compliance as well as the business line Diversity Council to produce a high-quality gift for customers. Intern will also support other formal programs including diversity, year-round community support, and internal communication initiatives.
Four-year degree or a degree candidate in journalism, communications, marketing or related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including editing.
- Aptitude for design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Access).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat Professional.
- Experience in html and web design.
- Project management and production coordination.
- Ability to develop effective internal business relationships.
- Client service abilities.