Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Responsibilities Marketing’s Client Acquisition department is seeking a Seminar and Event Marketing Consultant. The person in this role will serve as a consultant to financial advisors nationwide to help them successfully execute client/prospect seminars and events. Duties include:
- Troubleshooting with financial advisors on seminars and events via calls and emails that come in to a phone line and e-mailbox and respond in a timely manner throughout the day.
- Consulting with advisors on creating their annual seminar & event marketing calendar.
- Consulting with advisors on utilizing event planning services.
- Consulting with advisors on seminar and event follow-up best practices including post-event compliance requirements, drip marketing campaigns and referral marketing techniques.
- Providing consulting, issue resolution, and quality assurance to all advisors participating in the seminar direct mail program.
- Performing quality assurance checks of invitations and RSVP service
- Working with outside vendors and venues.
- Assisting in program communications and maintaining marketing materials
- Assisting in reporting and analytical tasks.
- Consulting with financial advisors on implementing Seminar, Event and Wholesaler Reimbursement policies.
- Customer service and troubleshooting experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Proven sense of urgency through experience working to meet deadlines and customer service models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Ability to align team performance with success.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Access Database required - proficiency preferred.
- Experience working with financial advisors.
- Experience coordinating seminars and events through understanding of coordination timelines, event logistics and budgeting.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.