Padilla Speer Beardsley is looking for an enthusiastic communications professional to join our technology and manufacturing practices, which specialize in business-to-business communications. Prefer candidates to have one to two years of post-college experience in marketing communications or public relations.
Required skills: excellent writer; ability to understand and explain complex subjects; understanding of media relations; self-starter and strong work ethic. Agency experience is a plus.
The assistant account executive is responsible for many day-to-day PR activities, which can include:
- Developing media and influencer lists.
- Writing news releases, feature articles and proposal letters.
- Assisting with event logistics, researching venues, invites.
- Conducting media calls.
- Scheduling editor appointments for media tours and trade shows.
- Managing mailings and press kits.
· Padilla is a multispecialty firm with experts in integrated marketing communications, corporate reputation, investor relations, employee communications and crisis/critical issues management. We serve clients from a variety of industries, including agriculture, consumer products, financial services, health care, manufacturing, retail and technology. All areas of the firm draw upon the capabilities of our research team.
· We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
· Padilla is an employee-owned firm and Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an exceptional work environment and benefits, which contributed to our recognition as the nation’s “Top Agency to Work For” in 2010. We’re a founding partner of the Worldcom Public Relations Group, a consortium of 100 independently owned partner offices in 133 cities on six continents.