You can feel the energy at the Deluxe
family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of
possibility here are what you'd expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all
the resources and strength of a well established, publicly traded
company. How strong are we? From locations across the United States,
Canada and Ireland, we serve nearly 4,000,000 small businesses, more
than 6,400 financial services companies, and 9,000,000 individual
As we move forward to our new future, we're launching
new products, offering new services, and creating new ways to help small
businesses and financial institutions succeed. We provide an
environment that is dynamic, not bureaucratic and a structure that is
rewarding, not routine, now we need you to provide the passion and
At Deluxe, your ideas are applauded. Your commitment,
valued. Your efforts, recognized. Put simply, Deluxe is the place for
you to actively build your future.
The primary responsibility of
the Marketing Programs Specialist is to support the daily activities of
the integrated team and the programs they are assigned. This work will
be around marketing communication program execution. This includes
operational and creative components which require the position holder to
master the internal process for which to implement and manage programs
This position will assist Integrated Marketing Communications with outbound calls (lead generation) and project work
- Make outbound calls to financial institution decision-makers as a part of multi-touch integrated marketing campaigns
- Assist in developing outbound campaign scripts, call plans, target lists, and reporting mechanisms
- Assist lead generation team in measuring and reporting the results of marketing-generated leads.
on-going marketing partnerships with financial institution associations
(both regional and national) by soliciting updated information from
each association and updating internal database with that information.
Requires direct phone, email, and direct mail communication with
high-level association executives and coordination with both our
internal partnership manager and integrated marketing manager for
- Manage inventory of print collateral at the internal
Arden Hills facility. Manage copy-revision projects and updates that
impact existing collateral and can require inventory destruction and/or
re-runs. Respond to questions from sales partners and FI's regarding
these materials and access to them.
- Assist with planning and
execution of marketing events including trade shows, industry
conferences, and financial institution association meetings (both
regional and national). Includes coordinating event logistics between
supplier and event venue; communicating event details to internal
participants; and other related marketing activities.
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor degree program with an emphasis in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Exceptional organizational and attention to detail skills
- strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with internal employees and Clients
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Pre-Employment Screening Drug screen and background check required. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Apply online now.