Works as a part of the Marketing Team and has an opportunity to gain knowledge and work experience regarding Market Research practices and procedures in a real-world corporate setting.
- Exercises excellent judgment and initiative in handling business assignments for secondary market research on new application opportunities. Responsibilities may include limited primary market research opportunities. Work with key personnel to understand work assignments and foster timely communication on research progress status.
- Define details on assigned applications: Market size and segmentation, primary players in the industry, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape, industry trends, etc...
- Develops concise reports summarizing and detailing market research findings
- General administrative and project support
- High School Graduate
- Completion of a minimum of two semesters of college with a major or concentration in Marketing or Business Administration is required.
- Technical aptitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of basic Marketing Prinicpals
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments while handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Detail oriented and ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment
- Exhibit skills in researching
- Excellent teamwork attitude
- Perform functions efficiently and accurately