The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, patients and the community helped us to earn a place on the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s List of the Twin Cities Great Places to Work. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
Looking for an excellent opportunity to hone your public relations and communications skills• HealthPartners Communications is seeking a Communications Intern with an interest in media relations, writing, internal communications, social media and speech writing.
- Write and edit copy for internal publications, brochures, memos and website articles.
- Assist with media relations: write and distribute news releases, follow-up with key media, prepare background information, prepare staff for media interviews, provide patient condition updates, maintain media lists and editorial calendars, and assist staff with interview process.
- Create communications plans for clients and help clients reach their goals.
- Assist with social media including HealthPartners Twitter and Regions Hospital Twitter.
- Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a communications, journalism, public relations, or related program
- Previous internship preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Interest in health care field preferred.
- 40 hours per week
- Individual will have office space four days at HealthPartners offices in Bloomington and one day at Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
- $10/hour stipend
Apply online now.