KorConnect, a marketing firm serving independent retailers/distributors, seeks an Account Services Team Member. The position includes elements of account management, customer service, marketing and sales. The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in interpersonal communication, attention to detail, reliability and enthusiasm.
· Track clients and move them through set up of marketing services, ensuring accounts complete surveys and provide necessary support documents throughout the process
· Troubleshoot communication processes and tools, evaluate methods and work to improve work flow
· Strategize best practices with team and implement new communication methods and processes
· Communicate and coordinate with accounts and outside vendors to meet project deadlines
· Serve as the first point of contact for accounts
· Anticipate client needs and respond to concerns promptly
· Keep notes up-to-date and information consistent across multiple Excel spreadsheets, databases, etc.
· Be a proficient typist
· Maintain attention to detail while working on repetitive record-keeping
· Accurate record-keeping is a must!
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
· High degree of familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
· Familiarity with social media sites, CRM management tool, and/or basic website editing a plus
· Three month contract with possibility to extend employment based on performance
· $10.00 - $13.00/hr depending on experience
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Account Services Team Member.
“employee type: contractor”