Position Summary: Assists account executive in coordinating advertising campaigns for agency clients.|
Connection Is All That Counts.
• Assist Public Relations team in developing, writing, and distributing press releases.
• Assist with and manage client and target market research
• Maintain archives of press/media usage
• Assist in the planning and execution of promotional events
• Research trends and seek opportunities where our clients may find increased visibility
• Track clients’ coverage in the press and through our PR efforts
• Collaborate with the PR team and all disciplines within the agency to produce effective and results-oriented campaigns
• Proofreads copy, blue lines and other media for accuracy
• Assists in preparation of campaign proposals and budgets
• Builds and nurtures productive business relationships
• Demonstrates ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Knowledge and Skills:
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field
• Public Relations experience preferred (internship experience is acceptable)
• Previous agency experience is desired
Apply online now.