We’re seeking a thoughtful, creative wordsmith to create compelling communications that tell the stories of our clients and educates, inspires and motivates their audiences. Curious and collaborative, you’d work with our entire tribe to produce excellent work that helps our clients make a difference in the world. If other big agency politics and clients are no longer speaking to you, we hope you’ll consider joining our tribe. We’re a small, talented and growing creative department, and this position (reporting to the creative director) will fill a crucial role as we continue to expand.
- Develops concepts and writes copy for a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns, and other internal and external promotional materials.
- Create relevant and compelling copy for a wide array of uses, including advertisements (print, digital), web sites, social media, audio and video scripts, annual reports, manifestos, executive bylines, direct mail pieces, handbooks, email newsletters, sales pieces and more.
- Interact with clients throughout concept and creative sale process.
- Be able to multi-task and work effectively in an ever-changing and collaborative, fast-paced, environment.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in numerous communications settings, including in client-facing presentations.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience, including at least 3 years of integrated agency copywriting experience.
- Requires world-class writing skills, creativity, attention-to-detail, marketing knowledge and the proven ability to write for various formats including: online and offline advertising, interactive and TV.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, including presenting when needed.
- Understanding of the end user.
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman get world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.