Location: St. Paul, MN
Marketing & Communications Intern
At least 15 hours and up to 30 hours per week;
Minimum of 3-4 months
- Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager, assist in the coordination, research, and implementation of
- HND marketing & communications goals and objectives.
- Compile and maintain accurate records of media sources
- Facilitate communication and partnership between HND and Hmong ethnic media across the country
- Work with HND Conference 2013 planning committee on marketing & communications for the upcoming conference and streamlining them with general HND communications
- Manage HND monthly newsletter
- Assist in development of press releases
- Assist in management of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media accounts
- Assist with website maintenance & managing web content
- Assist Senior Project Manager with design and implementation of marketing plan
- Participate in necessary trainings, workshops and meetings, as scheduled
- Other relevant duties, as assigned
- Upper level college students or graduate students preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior marketing, communication, and public relations experience
- Experience using and managing social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc…
- Understanding of the principles of bilingual and multicultural families
- Basic to intermediate personal computer skills with word processing, excel, and email experience
- Highly dependable, takes initiative, has good judgment and is able to function with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work independently and produce high quality work
- Knowledge of Hmong is considered an asset.
If you have questions, please contact Bruce Thao at (651) 495-1517 or email@example.com.