The social media intern at Nemer Fieger will work with Account Executives to increase the Agency’s social media presence as well as assist on client social media projects.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Work with A.E.’s to create and maintain a content editorial calendar based on events/promotions/happenings at Nemer Fieger and with our clients
· Assist in the implementation of multiple clients social media campaigns
· Brainstorm and execute engaging social media contests and promotions
· Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
· Research to find and engage new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
· Monitor latest trends, happenings in social media and keep agency up to date
· Generate measurable results on the impact of social media for clients
· Update NF website with events, announcements, etc., as needed
· Proficient in all social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Linked in, etc.
· Background in marketing, public relations and strategic thinking for developing campaigns
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and a team player
· Strong writing skills and technologically savvy
· Passionate about social media
· Fast learner
· This is a paid full-time internship
· Estimated to be 40 hours per week
· With a minimum commitment of 3-months
· Includes opportunities for increased responsibility
· Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5:00pm on June 20, 2012.