An innovator of higher education, Rasmussen College is a career-focused, private college that specializes in offering the most in-demand degree programs in a highly supportive, student-centered educational environment. Rasmussen College offers market-relevant programs from the certificate and diploma level through the associate’s and bachelor’s level online and across its 22 campuses in the Midwest and Florida to more than 15,000 students. By combining its expertise in career development with high academic standards and with unparalleled student support services, graduates of Rasmussen College leave with the most up-to-date knowledge, the skills that employers look for, and the tools to succeed in their chosen field. Since 1900, the primary focus at Rasmussen College has remained constant: student achievement is of the upmost importance, the employer who hires its students continues to be a valued partner, and Rasmussen College is dedicated to being a primary contributor to the growth and development of the communities it serves. To our employees, we offer the opportunity to develop professionally in a forward-thinking, spirited and entrepreneurial growth environment; the opportunity to be part of creating a business, curriculum or program; and the satisfaction that hard work is rewarded with more than excellent salary and benefits, but also with the gratification that every Rasmussen College employee ultimately has a meaningful impact on our students, the businesses who hire them and the communities we collectively serve.
The Digital Marketing Intern reports to a Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Strategy.
The Digital Marketing Intern is an extraordinary position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities. The Digital Marketing Intern will assist in the go-to-market plans within our online advertising (Paid Search, Affiliate, and Media) and database marketing teams.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in the auditing of Rasmussen’s digital marketing assets to ensure that we are brand compliant
- Work with the Paid Search team on their transition from an agency to internal model
- Responsible for some pulling operational reporting across media channels
- Work with marketing managers to ensure that we have coverage across digital media for our programs and geo locations
- Assist in the invoicing and payment process for vendors
- Ability to work 20-25 hours per week, during business hours
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program with emphasis in Business, Marketing, Finance field
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Active interest in learning about Digital Marketing/Media
- Detailed oriented
- Intermediate expertise working with Excel and Access
Rasmussen is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Contact: Submit your resume to email@example.com