- Work with university communicators to identify and publicize news, accomplishments and achievements that advances the reputation of the institution; • Maintain professional, productive relationships with the media;
- Manage print, broadcast and online news inquiries;
- Manage outreach within the University to cultivate additional faculty experts;
- Develop and implement communications strategies for university initiatives and projects;
- Provide public relations services to university clients;
- Collaborate with other University Relations staff to maximize exposure for stories via other communications assets (e.g. university web site, social media, internal communications, etc.)
- Develop and write news releases and other media materials.
Relationships: Reports to the Director of the Public Relations
Develop and maintain strong, positive working relationships with University staff, administrators, college communicators and also members of the media.
Apply online now - requisition number - 178508