Weber Shandwick | Minneapolis is looking for a Senior Web Designer to join our dynamic team of designers, developers, application architects and project managers.
As a Senior Web Designer you will drive the look and feel of our clients’ digital properties; from e-newsletters to fully responsive websites and apps you will set the visual tone of the campaign. You will work closely with our strategists and account execs to establish site objectives, content strategy and usability goals and work with our development team to see your designs through to product launch.
The pace is fast and the work is diverse. We service clients in a variety of industries, including: agriculture, consumer products, financial services, government, healthcare, public affairs and technology. The ideal candidate must be able to think quickly, juggle multiple priorities at a time and be able to adapt their design style to meet client’s needs and objectives.
- 4-7 years of agency experience working in and/or leading the creative process for a wide variety of digital projects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A solid understanding of best practices about information architecture, user experience, social media integration and responsive Web design
- Strong leadership and communication skills; you must be able to work well with internal project and account teams and present your creative concepts directly to clients
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- A passion for learning
- A sense of humor
- Digital production experience that extends beyond Photoshop - either in the realm of IA and UX design (and working knowledge of appropriate tools) and/or front-end development (including HTML5 and CSS3)
- Kinetic typography experience (AfterEffects)
- Experience overseeing and mentoring more junior-level designers
Please include resume and portfolio.
Apply online now.