Become our Marketing Intern!
Benchmark Learning offers customers targeted education on cutting-edge applications for IT, Developer and Business Professionals. Our team is seeking a Marketing Intern to compliment an already successful and talented marketing team. You can visit benchmarklearning.com to see what we’re all about.
We work hard and play hard, too. You’ll enjoy a fun atmosphere where people actually like coming to work. Every day is different so you’ll gain experience in a plethora of areas making you a more valuable applicant for future positions. We teach the stuff people want to know…including you. Along with learning a ton about real-world marketing to both businesses and consumers you get to take three of our Business Software classes for FREE over the course of your time here! You’ll be able to pick from web design, print design, Microsoft Office, professional business skills and much more. This internship is an experience you won’t want to miss. Plus, the hours are flexible. You can come in any time between 7am and 5 pm for a total 15-20 hours a week. Now on to the details…
- Researching, writing, editing, and proofreading communications for both print and online media
- Supporting all functions of the marketing team
- Ensuring that all documents meet established messaging and branding standards
- Metrics and Analysis
- Event Marketing
- Working on earning a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field of study
- Some experience in marketing communications that includes significant writing responsibilities and experience with Web-based communications (websites, email programs, etc.)
decision-making and problem solving skills, and the ability to make
mature judgments in matters related to communications efforts
- Solid skills in project management exemplified by past results in successful completion and outcomes of class projects
- Exceptionally good with details, self-management and task organization strategies
- Proven analytical skills and a dedication to quality
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Solid computer experience including proficiency in Windows XP and Microsoft Office
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite or a willingness to learn more as needed
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, or the willingness to learn more as needed
- Understanding of HTML, or the willingness to learn more as needed
- Public Relations experience
- College credit to use toward earning your degree (as stipulated by your college or university
- The ability to take up to three Benchmark Learning Business Software courses (these include web design, print design, Microsoft Office and more) at no cost.
- Gain invaluable real-world experience in a fun and motivating environment
This position reports to the Marketing Director but will work cross-functionally with Sales, Education, Business Intelligence and business line owners.
Benchmark Learning truly cares about our employees, customers and clients. We practice open communication, open book management and have many employee perks. If you are personally passionate about learning and want to both have fun and make fun happen, then please apply for this position. https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1611121