GGP has an immediate need for a Marketing Intern at Eden Prairie Center in Eden Prairie, MN.
General Growth Properties has been in the shopping center business for more than 50 years blending innovation, tradition and reputation to create some of the country’s top shopping centers. As employees we are collaborative, creative, self starters who aim to positively impact the shopping experience for our customer everyday. A career with GGP is your chance to embark on a rewarding journey into the retail real estate industry!
The Marketing intern will assist the marketing team with the following: monitoring mall web page, general marketing correspondence, the coordination of mall-wide events, overall management responsibilities for the shopping center, fielding all media inquires and updating media contact sheet, writing and editing marketing material and newsletters. Intern must also act as a liaison between management and mall retailers for coordination of mall meetings and assist in welcoming new retailers.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Assist marketing team in monitoring all in-mall signage, mall web page and general marketing/merchant correspondence
· Assist with the coordination of mall-wide special events, seasonal programs and promotions
· Assist in overall management responsibilities for the shopping center by working with front office staff and operations departments
· Assist marketing in fielding all media inquiries and updating media contact sheet
· Write, edit and proofread all marketing correspondence including internal merchant newsletters press releases, media alerts and internal memorandums
· Act as liaison between management office and all mall retailers for coordination of mall merchant meetings
· Assist in welcoming new retailers and assist in working with new store managers
· Other duties as assigned
Apply Online Now.
Apply Online Now.