Position Summary: The Account Supervisor will lead program development and oversee execution across holistic accounts for the social engagement group. Oversight will include counseling clients on identified opportunities and best practices in social marketing, as well as managing junior members on execution of social marketing programs. In addition, the Account Supervisor will be expected to contribute to business development efforts and further enhance the social marketing capabilities with teams across all disciplines of the agency.
Connection Is All That Counts.
• Develop strategic recommendations to shape and optimize client campaigns, as well as new business efforts.
• Provide strategic and tactical guidance to clients, serving as a client contact during planning, execution and post-execution
• Ensure successful and timely completion of social engagement projects within established schedules and budgets
• Manage work product profitability and cost accountability for both agency and clients
• Manage measurement and reporting of results for all social marketing efforts
• Work closely with the Social Engagement team to build out internal
expertise and capabilities including research tools, processes, thought
leadership and ROI
• Provide consulting and best practices, including, but not limited to
client education, governance, approaches, transparency, etc.
• Aid agency-wide business development efforts as appropriate
• Work with the Social Engagement team to evangelize social marketing best practices
• Supervise junior staff on account, providing guidance and feedback on a daily basis
• Four to six years experience in developing marketing strategy, with
an emphasis on social marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
blog platforms, etc.) with demonstrated success.
• Experience in independently developing objective-driven, strategic social marketing plans.
• Success in developing hard-working models for clients to sell social strategies internally.
• Excellent analytical and creative skills.
• Strong writing and communication skills, including mastery of PowerPoint and Excel.
• The ability to work well on team efforts or on solo projects.
• Good multi-tasking and organization skills.
• Travel as needed
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• A four-year degree in communications, marketing or a related field.
Apply online now.