Job DescriptionSpanlink is looking for a marketing communications specialist to assist the marketing department with day-to-day support activities. This position is geared toward individuals who have 2-4 years of experience working in a marketing / PR / or a communications-related position.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker that has the ability to develop creative marketing and media strategies.
- Executes plans for the design, writing and production of marketing communications materials, including corporate literature, presentations, product/services brochures, case studies, etc.
- Packages and distributes marketing materials. Ensures that all field offices are adequately supplied with current materials.
- Ensures that marketing materials position the company for high visibility with customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors and media audiences.
- Serves as liaison between the company and its customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors and media audiences.
- Assists with the planning and execution of events held for client and prospective clients.
- Handles updates to internal and external Web sites, and social media platforms.
- Assists in the data entry of potential and current customers into the marketing database.
- Organizes customer database and tracks campaigns.
- Involved in the planning and implementation of marketing programs.
- Tracks competitive information and compiles monthly reports
Desired Skills & ExperienceIII. Experience and Skills
- 2-4 years of marketing communications experience desired.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of public relations and communications principles and practices.
- Good time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizational skills.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Must be ambitious, organized and possess leadership qualities.
- Graphic design experience and a eye for strong branding is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Cisco Contact Center solutions is a plus, but not required.
- Must have an aptitude to learn and understand technical jargon and how to market solution offers.
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or PR/Communications and must have demonstrated academic excellence.
Company DescriptionSpanlink Communications is a leading provider of customer collaboration and contact center solutions. Since 1988 Spanlink has been designing, implementing and supporting mid-size and large-scale contact center and customer interaction solutions. Partnered exclusively with Cisco, Spanlink provides business communications solutions to enhance human interaction, employee productivity and the customer experience.
Apply online now.