Haberman is a full-service marketing agency with a clearly defined mission — to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world. As modern storytellers, we create powerful movements that inspire engagement and drive positive social change. Our team is made up of bright, passionate advocates, many of whom left big agencies for more meaningful work.
We seek an Account Supervisor who can work collaboratively with cross-functional account teams to develop creative and effective campaigns and accompanying earned media strategies that benefit our clients and our world. This includes a wide array of work from branding and campaign development to public relations. This individual should be both knowledgeable and curious about strategic communications.
A sampling of campaign themes include supporting family farms, promoting one of the country’s most beloved natural snacks, demystifying network security and recruiting the next generation of educational leaders in Minnesota.
- Serve as primary client contact on a variety of account types, spanning Haberman’s core focus areas of health, sustainability, technology, non-profits and pioneers of all shapes and forms.
- Serve as a counselor and key strategic voice on integrated accounts, including in new business meetings.
- Develop marketing and communications plans—including earned media plans— for a range of client movements, marketing campaigns and events.
- At times, pitch and secure stories with media contacts across all mediums (print, broadcast, online, etc.).
- Write and edit an array of communications materials, including news releases, collateral materials, media pitches, presentations, and blog posts.
- Immerse self in clients’ industries and brands.
- Positively coach junior-level staff members.
- 4-6 years of account management experience, including some direct public relations experience.
- Ability to develop strategic plans that meet client objectives, including Keynote/PowerPoint experience to create smart, elegant decks.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing and media.
- Stellar writing skills.
- Tremendously organized with outstanding time management and project management skills.
- Our mission speaks to you: To tell the stories of pioneers making a difference in the world.
- “Whatever it takes” is just how you roll. That’s how Haberman gets world-changing results for our clients.
- You’re curious. As in, late night, all day, one more page, one more link, keep asking questions curious.
- You’re a natural born, career honed, supernaturally blessed, idea weaving communicator.
- You’re brave. You will walk out with a rock and a sling. You will face the blank canvas. Grinning.
- You’re OK with being vulnerable. You’re OK asking for help. You’re willing to trust a tribe member.
- You either never had an ego or you had it surgically removed. Collaboration is as natural as breathing.
- You assume positive intentions. Gotta problem? No prob. Get past it. Address it in 48 hours, if not sooner.
- When you hear the word “creative,” your immediate response is, “Aren’t we all?” No. Boxes. Here.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you feel you’re a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Account Supervisor” and your name in the email subject line. No calls please.