Provide project support within the IT organization. Opportunity to participate on projects from sales, marketing, ordering through delivery and finance while establishing business processes aimed to support business results with key customers. Opportunity to learn about the enterprise Andersen Windows Information Technology function.
- Opportunities to participate on projects in roles such as designing business processes, developing portal sites, developing and executing test scenarios, or developing business reports / business intelligence methods in support of delivering business value to our customers.
- Compile and analyze data to make recommendations that result in delivering solid business solutions.
- Apply theoretical learning to real-world problems.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's program in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Experience with business process design, ERP systems, web portal tools, testing tools or business reporting / data warehouse tools is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.