You will be responsible for developing engaging content for web and printed marketing materials as well as working on miscellaneous marketing research projects. You will get hands-on experience collaborating with other team members and managing deadlines & deliverables related to multiple inbound marketing channels. You will learn advanced digital marketing techniques for mid-size and growing businesses.
GovDelivery is one of the fastest growing software companies in the Twin Cities. We're passionate about helping government entities around the world communicate more effectively with the public. Our growth into the #1 sender of government-to-citizen messages is fueled by our commitment to client satisfaction and technological innovation. We're looking for talented and experienced people to join us in advance of our next growth phase.
Join us to develop a rewarding career, work with top-notch people, and make a difference in the world by improving government-to-citizen communications.
This is a paid internship for 10 hours per week (flexible times) and runs through May 31, 2013. Compensation will be tailored commensurate with candidate's experience and skills. GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What you will do
- Generate content, including blog posts, email newsletters, etc.
- Promote events & marketing campaigns via social media & online channels
- Conduct market research & database management
- Excellent writing, grammar, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing
- Passion for marketing and online technology
- Initiative, creativity and enthusiasm
- Quick learner & multitask master
- Driven to expand skills, set high goals & succeed
- Fired up about tracking & implementing tasks
- Blogging about business or internet marketing
- Marketing and/or sales
Applications requirementsApplicants should submit resume, cover letter and online portfolio with at least 3 writing samples to email@example.com.
Apply online now.