Nemer Fieger, a full-service advertising and marketing agency, is looking for someone with a passion for public relations to join our team.
Candidates should have 2+ years of public relations experience with excellent written and oral communication skills, along with strong attention to detail and organization.
The ideal candidate will have social media experience as well as local, regional and national traditional media relations experience.
The position requires a self-starter who has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing press releases and communicating with local, regional and national media on behalf of clients
- Research PR opportunities on behalf of our clients
- Planning and executing publicity campaigns
- Track and report media exposure
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns on behalf of clients
- Communicating daily with account executives and clients
- Assist with media training for client spokespeople
- Assist with crisis communications, if necessary
If interested, please send a cover letter referencing this position, along with your resume, to Chad Olson, Nemer Fieger, email@example.com or 6250 Excelsior Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55416.