Connection Is All That Counts.
- Internal project management.
- Record keeping: conference reports, status reports, timelines, billing, etc.
- Research: competitive information, trends, case studies, etc.
- Production and execution: making sure things get done on time, on budget with no errors.
- Office support: copying, binding, filing, shipping, meeting prep and clean-up.
- Basic understanding of marketing communications principles and practices.
- A sincere interest, if not passion for ideas and marketing communications.
- Inquisitive, hunger to learn and willingness to work hard.
- Career-minded, professional demeanor and poise.
- Strong attention to detail/follow-through.
- Self starter/self motivated.
- Works well with others and alone.
- Can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Resourceful, demonstrated problem solving skills and creativity.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong personal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Asks for/accepts performance feedback.
- Ability to work confidently and accurately with numbers
- Technology literacy – Internet proficiency, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in advertising, public relations or communications. Ideal candidates would have completed a previous agency internship.
Apply online now