- Contact and coordinate franchisee participation for various marketing programs
- Proof seasonal campaigns and special requests from salons
- Organize and edit monthly eNewsletter for franchisees
- Contribute to social media outlets with information about upcoming events, promotions, new salon openings, etc.
- Prepare various reports, including analysis of marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral filing system
- Assist Snip-its Support Team™ with special projects as requested
- Handle incoming inquiries and phone calls
NOTES: Additional Salary Information: This is a part-time hourly position that can also count towards academic credit for current students with school approva
Preferred skills, knowledge and abilities
- Must be working towards a degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates sound judgment, is proactive, detail oriented and a self-starter .