Duties include but are not limited to:
- Visualize, develop and execute social media strategies that support the Minnesota Vikings various internal causes, creating value for all stakeholders
- Serve as a social media strategist to internal and external constituents
- Actively participate in the social media and communications team meetings
- Attend client meetings, upon request, to present social media sponsorship options
- Work closely with content communications to identify trends, establish messaging strategies and gather valuable insights to provide internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and deliver forward-thinking vision of social media tools and solutions
- Actively contribute to the industry’s growing social media culture, serving as a champion and subject matter expert on all things digital and social media
- Lead the development of social media audits on behalf of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of progressive social media communications experience
- Candidate must have technical skills in CSS programming and database management
- Experience working with sports and entertainment properties is strongly desired
- Master’s degree is a plus
The candidate must possess a passion for digital media and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain productive, mutually-beneficial relationships with management, professional staff, third-party partners / vendors, celebrity talent and media of all types.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. yes/no: Do you have at least 5 years experience in digital and social media communications?
2. yes/no: Do you have experience in digital and social media in the sports industry?
Apply online now.