You will spend 8 – 10 weeks during the a semester:
- Gaining an understanding of our business operations
- Researching and analyzing business issues impacting Farmers
- Receive mentoring and networking opportunities
- GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Undergraduate (completed Sophomore year) or Graduate students pursuing degrees in Math, Statistics, Business Economics, Communication, or related field.
- Good communication
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasion walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Apply online now.