Are you looking for an internship that will give you real world marketing experience to help you launch your career? Do you have a passion for marketing, product development, design, social media, the internet and product research? If so, Hollywood Fashion Secrets may have the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will support a variety of departments including; New Product Design & Development, Marketing, Digital/Social Media and Sales. The Product Marketing Intern will support the company through a broad range of functions and responsibilities that support Hollywood Fashion Secrets’ overall business goals.
- Current college junior, senior or recent university undergraduate pursuing a marketing, public relations, advertising, product development or design field of study
- Strong interest in consumer products and retail
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be professional, well-organized, detail-oriented and a fast learner able to manage multiple projects and timelines
· Interested in gaining broad experience
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus!)
Who is Hollywood Fashion Secrets?
Hollywood Fashion Secrets, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the leading producer of women’s fashion solution products in the country and distributes internationally. Hollywood Fashion Secrets (originally Hollywood Fashion Tape) was founded by Marnie Wells and Jane Dailey in 2002 and quickly became a fashion staple featured in publications like Elle magazine, Redbook, InStyle and many more. In addition to Hollywood Fashion Tape, Hollywood Fashion Secrets offers over 75 active product skus as well as a brand-new men’s line: The Decent Man’s Grooming Tools. Hollywood Fashion Secrets is the definitive voice in fashion solutions and provides men and women of all stripes the ability to feel fabulous and fearless no matter what they’re wearing. For more information about Hollywood Fashion Secrets, visit www.hollywoodfashionsecrets.com or join virtual fans at http://www.facebook.com/hollywoodfashionsecrets.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and any project portfolio materials for review by end of day October 8th 2012 to the Product Marketing Manager at email@example.com.