B2B public relations agency Orange Communications and independent consultancy, the plural i, are seeking candidates to fill a joint internship. The right candidate will gain twice the experience.
Gaining intimate experience with both ends of the PR consultancy spectrum, this unique internship offers the right candidate a rewarding and meaningful experience that will prepare them for a successful agency career. Working alongside agency principals with nearly 40 years combined communication experience; our intern will gain from an unprecedented learning and mentorship opportunity.
To qualify, candidates must have an interest in learning all areas of the agency experience — from serving clients to working on teams, independently managing projects and building brands.
· Paid internship
· Flexible 15-20 hours per week
· Duration runs from Nov. 1 through the end of the spring semester (flexible end date). Extension of internship is possible.
· Current student status studying public relations or strategic communications (Junior or Senior status)
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Working knowledge of AP Style, communication media and formats
· Demonstrated flexibility in working on multiple projects and tasks
· Ability to work independently while balancing workload and deadlines
· Interest in how online social media works and digital media strategies
· Reliable, conscientious and detail orientated
· Demonstrated time management skills
· Self-motivated quick learner
· Assist in developing, writing and distributing media materials and pitches
· Assist with development of social media content including infographics
· Conduct targeted media outreach activities including responding to media queries
· Conduct online research and summarize findings
· Assist with media monitoring reporting and development of media lists
· Prepare materials for client meetings
· Contribute to agency marketing and new business efforts
· Develop digital and traditional print materials
· Participate in internal brainstorms and content generation discussions
· Assist with administrative tasks
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be taken until the position is filled.