To design, develop and produce marketing materials for both in house and external use.
Approach and Deployment (What to Do & How to Do It)
1. Design, create, and produce materials for a variety of applications including electronically-designed page layouts, websites, flash animation, mobile applications, etc.
1.1 Utilize Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design
2. Design, create, and produce materials for marketing and internal projects including brochures, flyers, newsletters, ads, logos, etc.
2.1 Engage in content communication with team members.
2.2 Prepare completed files for production.
Results – Performance Measures (How to Measure Success)
· Effectiveness of communication
· Accuracy of work
· Customer feedback
Other Duties (Non Measurable)
· Support Starkey Employee Corporate and/or Department Guidelines.
· Check and verify quality.
· Support corporate health and safety objectives.
· React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.
[Knowledge, skills and abilities for performance of essential duties]
Minimum education, certification and experience requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or equivalent, preferably in Fine Arts or Graphic Design
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
· Highly skilled in Photoshop, InDesign (CS4 or newer), Bridge, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
· Skilled in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Preferred knowledge of all MAC applications
Skills & Abilities
· Able to self-start, self-direct, manage priorities and meet deadlines
· Multi tasks several projects at one time to complete over various timelines.
· Maintains and improves required graphic skills to continuously excel in technical proficiency.
· Exhibits a passion and growing knowledge of the non-profit industry with an advanced commitment to continue to learn
· The ability to work independently as well as in a group environment.
Exercise of authority or supervision over others:
Communicates with outside vendors
Communicates with Sales & Marketing, IT, as well as other departments in the company
Normal office conditions
Normal office equipment